The Seattle Seahawks (6-4) will play the Las Vegas Raiders (3-7) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at Lumen Field. The Seahawks are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 3.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 47.5 points.
In their most recent game, the Raiders won versus the Denver Broncos, 22-16.
Against the Broncos, Derek Carr completed 23 of 37 attempts for 307 yards, with two touchdowns and no interceptions, for the Raiders.
The Seahawks’ last contest was against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and they lost by a score of 21-16.
In the story below, we provide all the details you need to know about how to watch this game on TV.
Raiders vs Seahawks Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Seattle (-3.5)
- Moneyline: Seattle (-192), Las Vegas (+161)
- Total: 47.5 points
Raiders Betting Info
- Las Vegas has two wins against the spread and is 1-5 overall, in away games.
- The Raiders are 4-6-0 against the spread this season.
- Away from home, Las Vegas has one win ATS (1-1) as 3.5-point underdogs or more.
- The Raiders have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- In six away games this year, Las Vegas has gone over the total twice.
- This year, Raiders games have hit the over six times.
- Carr: 2,435 PASS YDS / 243.5 YPG / 62.4% / 15 TD / 5 INT
- Josh Jacobs: 183 CAR / 930 YDS / 93 YPG / 7 TD / 34 REC / 251 YDS / 25.1 YPG / 0 TD
- Davante Adams: 64 REC / 925 YDS / 92.5 YPG / 10 TD
- Mack Hollins: 36 REC / 468 YDS / 46.8 YPG / 2 TD
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Raiders vs Seahawks Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Stadium: Lumen Field
- TV Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.