Celebrate all you’re grateful for this Thanksgiving day with a gourmet take on Thanksgiving masterpieces at Hearthstone Kitchen & Cellar!
The special Thanksgiving Dine-In Special will be exclusively available on Turkey Day, November 24, 2022, from 1 pm to 9 pm.
You don’t want to miss out on this delicious meal!
The dine-in 3-course special meal priced at $65 will include:
- A choice of harvest salad with mixed greens, roasted butternut squash, pears, goat cheese, and candied pecans; all tossed in a sweet maple balsamic vinaigrette or butternut squash bisque accompanied by a drizzle of crème Fraiche and extra virgin olive oil.
- The entrée features herb-crusted turkey, served with sausage cornbread stuffing, gravied mashed potatoes, green beans, toasted sweet potatoes with marshmallows, and a tangy cranberry sauce.
- To finish the meal, guests can choose between a slice of apple or pumpkin pie topped with freshly whipped cream.
If you feel a little more traditional and want to dine in the comforts of your home, you should take advantage of the to-go special! Skip the cooking; Hearthstone’s got your back!
Hearthstone’s Thanksgiving To-Go Special is priced at $295, and it will include:
- A whole, juicy herb-roasted turkey
- Sweet potato puree with toasted marshmallows
- Sausage cornbread stuffing
- Green beans served in a preserved Meyer lemon cranberry sauce
- Loaded mashed potatoes
- A whole pecan or pumpkin pie
This to-go Thanksgiving Special will be available November 23-24, 2022. To order online, visit hearthstonelv.com/thanksgivingtogo
Dates: November 23-24, 2022 (Dine-in will only be available on November 23, 2022)
Time: 1 pm – 9 pm (to-go dinner orders can be placed online and picked up anytime from November 23-24, 2022)
Location: Hearthstone Kitchen & Cellar, Las Vegas
Address: 11011 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89135
For more information, please visit hearthstonelv.com