The New England Patriots (1-4) will look to upset the Las Vegas Raiders (2-3) on Sunday, October 15, 2023 at Allegiant Stadium. The Raiders are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 3 points. The over/under is set at 41.5 in the contest.
The Raiders’ last contest was against the Green Bay Packers, and they won by a score of 17-13.
Raiders QB Jimmy Garoppolo went 22-for-31 for 208 yards, with one TD and one INT, against the Packers.
In their most recent game, the Patriots lost against the New Orleans Saints, 34-0.
Below in this article, we give all the info you need to know about how to see this game on DISH.
Raiders vs Patriots Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Las Vegas (-3)
- Moneyline: Las Vegas (-169), New England (+142)
- Total: 41.5 points
Raiders Betting Info
- Las Vegas was 5-3 against the spread, and 4-4 overall, at home last season.
- The Raiders have covered the spread two times this season (2-3-0).
- At home last year, Las Vegas had one win ATS (1-2) as 3-point favorites or more.
- The Raiders have yet to cover the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- In six of eight home games last season, Las Vegas went over the total.
- Games involving the Raiders have hit the over once this season.
- Garoppolo: 917 PASS YDS / 229.3 YPG / 68.8% / 6 TD / 7 INT
- Josh Jacobs: 82 CAR / 235 YDS / 47.0 YPG / 2 TD / 23 REC / 193 YDS / 38.6 YPG / 0 TD
- Tre Tucker: 2 CAR / 50 YDS / 25.0 YPG / 0 TD
- Davante Adams: 37 REC / 442 YDS / 88.4 YPG / 3 TD
- Jakobi Meyers: 25 REC / 274 YDS / 68.5 YPG / 3 TD
Raiders vs Patriots Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, October 15, 2023
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Location: Paradise, Nevada
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Raiders vs Patriots on Fubo)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Raiders Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.