The Los Angeles Chargers (1-2) will face off against their AFC West-rival, the Las Vegas Raiders (1-2) in a matchup on Sunday, October 1, 2023 at SoFi Stadium. The Raiders will attempt to pull off an upset as 5.5-point underdogs. The over/under is 47.5 in the contest.
The Raiders lost against the Pittsburgh Steelers in their most recent game, 23-18.
In that matchup versus the Steelers, Raiders QB Jimmy Garoppolo completed 28 of 44 attempts for 324 yards, with two touchdowns and three interceptions.
In their most recent action, the Chargers won against the Minnesota Vikings, 28-24.
See below as we dive into all of the details you need before this matchup begins, including how to watch on DISH.
Raiders vs Chargers Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Los Angeles (-5.5)
- Moneyline: Los Angeles (-260), Las Vegas (+209)
- Total: 47.5 points
Raiders Betting Info
- In away games last season, Las Vegas was 2-7 overall and 3-6 against the spread.
- The Raiders covered the spread eight times in 17 games last year.
- Las Vegas was unbeaten ATS (1-0) on the road as 5.5-point underdogs or more.
- The Raiders won twice ATS (2-1) as underdogs of 5.5 points or more last year.
- In nine road games last season, Las Vegas went over the total three times.
- Out of the 17 Raiders’ games last season, nine hit the over.
- Garoppolo: 2,437 PASS YDS / 221.5 YPG / 67.2% / 16 TD / 4 INT
- Josh Jacobs: 340 CAR / 1,653 YDS / 97.2 YPG / 12 TD / 53 REC / 400 YDS / 23.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Zamir White: 17 CAR / 70 YDS / 6.4 YPG / 0 TD
- Davante Adams: 100 REC / 1,516 YDS / 89.2 YPG / 14 TD
- Jakobi Meyers: 67 REC / 804 YDS / 57.4 YPG / 6 TD
- DeAndre Carter: 46 REC / 538 YDS / 31.6 YPG / 3 TD
Raiders vs Chargers Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Location: Inglewood, California
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Chargers vs Raiders on Fubo)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Raiders Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.