The Buffalo Bills (0-1) will play the Las Vegas Raiders (1-0) on Sunday, September 17, 2023 at Highmark Stadium. The Bills are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 9.5 points. The over/under in the outing is set at 47 points.
In their most recent contest, the Raiders won against the Denver Broncos, 17-16.
Against the Broncos, Jimmy Garoppolo completed 20 of 26 passes for 200 yards, with two touchdowns and one interception, for the Raiders.
Against the New York Jets in their most recent contest, the Bills lost 22-16.
Below in this story, we’ll give all the info you need to know about how to watch this game on DISH.
Raiders vs Bills Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Buffalo (-9.5)
- Moneyline: Buffalo (-416), Las Vegas (+325)
- Total: 47 points
Raiders Betting Info
- Las Vegas was 3-6 against the spread, and 2-7 overall, in away games last season.
- Raiders posted a 8-9-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Raiders covered every time (1-0) as underdogs of 9.5 points or more last season.
- In nine away games last season, Las Vegas went over the total three times.
- The Raiders had nine of their 17 games hit the over last season.
- Garoppolo: 2,437 PASS YDS / 221.5 YPG / 67.2% / 16 TD / 4 INT
- Josh Jacobs: 340 CAR / 1,653 YDS / 97.2 YPG / 12 TD / 53 REC / 400 YDS / 23.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Zamir White: 17 CAR / 70 YDS / 6.4 YPG / 0 TD
- Davante Adams: 100 REC / 1,516 YDS / 89.2 YPG / 14 TD
- Jakobi Meyers: 67 REC / 804 YDS / 57.4 YPG / 6 TD
- DeAndre Carter: 46 REC / 538 YDS / 31.6 YPG / 3 TD
Raiders vs Bills Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Orchard Park, New York
- Stadium: Highmark Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Bills vs Raiders on Fubo)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Raiders Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.