September 18, 2023: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan on September 17, 2023, launched the Ladli Behna Awas Yojana on the lines of the central government’s Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY).
What is Ladli Behna Awas Yojana 2023?
The Ladli Behna Awas Yojana is a Madhya Pradesh state government scheme under which the government will provide pucca houses to women living in kutcha houses. This is the under the government’s Ladli Behna Yojana that helps in the all-round development of women in Madhya Pradesh.
Under the new scheme, permanent houses will be given to beneficiaries of Ladli Behna Awas Yojana. As per the government date, more than 4 lakh 75 thousand beneficiaries will be helped through this scheme. The forms of this scheme can be filled from September 17, 2023, to October 5, 2023. Chauhan announced that forms for this scheme will be filled for free by every women in all the villages and there is no need to take aid from any middlemen.
Ladli Behna Awas Yojana 2023: Eligibility
- Women should be a local resident from Madhya Pradesh
- Must be above 21 years and below 60 years
- Married women- married, divorced, abandoned, widow.
- Women who do not have pacca houses
- Women whose applications were rejected under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin.
- Women left out of registration on the MIS portal, 2011 Census and the Awas Plus list.
- Income should not be more than Rs 12,000 per month.
- No member of the family should be paying income tax.
- No member of the family should be having a government job.
Ladli Behna Awas Yojana 2023: Benefits
- Pucca houses will be given to beneficiaries who stay in kucha houses and have not yet availed the PMAY or any other government housing scheme.
- Beneficiaries will be provided with financial assistance to build the houses.
- As the scheme is for women, the money will be directly transferred to the women’s bank account.
Ladli Behna Awas Yojana 2023: Documents required
- Aadhaar card
- Job card number
- Ladli Behna Registration Number
Ladli Behna Awas Yojana 2023: Application
To apply, get the form from the gram panchayat office, fill it and submit the form at the gram panchayat office. Remember to collect acknowledgement from the secretary, village-employment assistant for the form that has been submitted.
(Header image source: Chief Minister, MP twitter)
How much is given under the Ladli Behna Yojana?
Under the Ladli Behna Yojana, the MP government was giving women of the state financial assistance of Rs 1,250.
Who are eligible for the Ladli Behna Awas Yojana?
Women who are part of the Ladli Behna Yojana and do not have a pacca house are eligible for this. Also, conditions on income level, job etc. apply as mentioned in the article.
When does the application filling for the Ladli Behna Awas Yojana start?
You can fill the application for the Ladli Behna Awas Yojana from September 17, 2023.
What is the last date for submitting the application for the Ladli Behna Awas Yojana?
The last date for submitting the application form for the Ladli Behna Awas Yojana is October 5, 2023.
How much money has to be spent for filling the form?
The Ladli Behna Awas Yojana form is free of cost and no money has to be paid.
Can a woman with a government job apply for the Ladli Behna Awas Yojana?
No, a woman with a government job is not eligible for the Ladli Behna Awas Yojana.
Where can you get the application form for the Ladli Behna Awas Yojana?
You can get the application form for the Ladli Behna Awas Yojana from the Gram Panchayat.