Before Josh Jacobs laces them up Sunday, there will be player prop betting options available for the 1:00 PM ET kickoff, live on CBS. The Las Vegas Raiders (1-0) and Jacobs face off versus the Buffalo Bills (0-1) in a Week 2 matchup from Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Josh Jacobs Week 2 Player Props
- Matchup: Las Vegas Raiders at Buffalo Bills
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 17, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 68.5 (-118)
Jacobs Rushing Stats and Trends
- Jacobs’ 97.2 rushing yards average last season was 28.7 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 11 games last season (64.7%), he topped 68.5 yards as a runner.
- Jacobs outpaced his average rushing yards prop (75.9) by 21.3 yards last season.
- Jacobs went over his rushing yards prop in 64.7% of his opportunities (11 of 17 games) last season.
- In eight games last season, he ran for a touchdown, including three games with multiple rushing TDs.
Bet on Josh Jacobs and other players at BetMGM.
Raiders Vs. Bills Stats and Trends
- The 214.6 yards per game the Bills gave up through the air last year made them the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense.
- The Bills allowed 104.6 yards per game on the ground last year, the NFL’s fifth-ranked rush defense.
- The Raiders sported the 11th-ranked passing offense last season (231.4 passing yards per game), and they were worse defensively, ranking fourth-worst with 242.9 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Raiders averaged 121.1 rushing yards per game on offense last season, which ranked them 17th in the NFL. Defensively, they ranked 19th, surrendering 122.8 rushing yards per game.
- The Raiders ranked eighth in offensive yards per play (5.9) and 25th in yards per play allowed (5.9) last season.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Raiders Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.