Before Ameer Abdullah and his teammates take the field Sunday at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, there will be numerous player prop bets available. The Las Vegas Raiders (1-0) and Abdullah face off versus the Buffalo Bills (0-1) in a Week 2 matchup from Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Ameer Abdullah Week 2 Player Props
- Matchup: Las Vegas Raiders at Buffalo Bills
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 17, 2023
Abdullah Rushing Stats and Trends
- Abdullah rushed for 2.1 fewer yards per game last season than his average over/under (3.4).
- In 13 games last season, he did not rush for a single touchdown.
Bet on Ameer Abdullah and other players at BetMGM.
Raiders Vs. Bills Stats and Trends
- The 214.6 passing yards the Bills allowed per game last year made them the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense.
- The Bills had the NFL’s fifth-ranked defense against the run last season, surrendering 104.6 yards per game.
- The Raiders had the 11th-ranked passing offense last season (231.4 passing yards per game), and they were less effective on defense, ranking fourth-worst with 242.9 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Raiders averaged 121.1 rushing yards per game offensively last year (17th in NFL), and they allowed 122.8 rushing yards per game (19th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Raiders gave up 5.9 yards per play on the defensive side of the ball last season (25th in the NFL), while gaining 5.9 yards per play (eighth in the league) on offense.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Raiders Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.